Payment, Insurance, Financial Assistance
At Women’s Choice Medical Center we clearly state information about payment, insurance, and financial assistance.
- Payment is due at the time of the procedure.
- We accept cash, money order, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Credit cardholder must be present with picture ID.
- No personal checks are accepted.
- Our fees include: lab work, counseling, and ultrasound, as well as anesthesia.
- A post-operative check-up is offered at minimal cost to you.
We accept most insurance plans, as well as, Medicaid. NJ Medicaid is accepted upon verification of eligibility by our staff. Proper ID is required.
If you would like to use your insurance as payment, please indicate this when making your appointment.
We will be happy to verify coverage before you come in.
If you need financial assistance, please ask us about the New Jersey Abortion Access Fund (NJAA). After you’ve schedule an appointment with us, we will apply for funding. If you qualify, they may be able to assist you with paying for your abortion care.